A number of our clients are successfully using the open source ‘jwhoisserver‘ to provide the required whois services as per ICANN rules. In order to use this java based whois server, it needs to be customized to meet all of the requirements, especially under the 2013 Registrar Accreditation agreement.
Included in the services are:
- Setup of MySQL whois database
- Installation of jwhoisserver
- Configuration of jwhoisserver
- Documentation about the database layout
- 6 technical months support for any issues
Pricing starts at $2,000 USD depending on the used operating system and hosting environment. To get a quote or if you would like to know more about this product, please contact us directly.Last modified: November 17, 2016 / Created: Monday, May 26th, 2014