A number of our clients are successfully using the open-source ‘jwhoisserver‘ to provide the required whois services as per ICANN rules. In order to use this java-based whois server, it needs to be customized to meet all of the requirements, especially under the 2013 Registrar Accreditation agreement.
Included in the services are:
- Setup of MySQL whois database
- Installation of jwhoisserver
- Configuration of jwhoisserver
- Documentation about the database layout
- 6 technical months support for any issues
Pricing starts at $2,000 USD depending on the used operating system and hosting environment. To get a quote or if you would like to know more about this product, please contact us directly.Last modified: October 9, 2020 / Created: Monday, May 26th, 2014